Monday, August 30, 2010

Portugese Custard Tarts

I stumbled across this recipe on Curious Kai and as soon as I saw the pictures, I started drooling!   We were heading out to a friends for dinner and I knew that Terri was cooking Paella, given that Portugal is at least in the vicinity of Spain, I though that was good enough reason to break out the pastry.


As I followed the receipe to the letter, I will just provide this link rather than type it out again!  My tarts do not look quite as lovely as the ones pictured on Curious Kai but they did taste great!

1 comment:

  1. hi lou, thank you for be a follower of my blog zwischengang for so long time. now it was the time to change my blogname. it would be great if you stay a follower of my new blog on http://squarekitchen.blogspot.com. by the way thanks for the portugese cookie recipe. 4 weeks ago i was there for spend my holiday.

    ReplyDelete